Home / Jobs / Job Details
Formulate strategy and drive the plan to achieve sales target for eChannel as per the company’s strategy YoY.
- Strictly manage and allocate the expenses to maximize profit by balancing investment and ROI
- The expense management will be align with finance team which include paid partnership expenses, agency expenses, commission expenses, Ads placement expenses
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of digital marketing initiatives, Organic
– SEO, social media and blog, paid - SEM, GDN, social media ads and online digital campaigns.
- Develop engaging content marketing strategies across all online platforms.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
.- Measure report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work across team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Acquiring digital partnership and designing new business models for each partnership, Preparation and presentation of proposal to Partners, Validation the business model against rules and regulation, Coordination the partnership project
- Promotes high availability, responsiveness, serviceability, resilience and smooth of online sales application for customers and other business units within Etiqa General Insurance
- Develop and manage an effective online system to provide support to Etiqa Online Businesses.
- Payment Gateway, Actively engage with all popular online PayWay, Negotiate the best deal, Prioritize the implementation of the payment gateway, Coordinate NDA and agreement, Ideally I plan to engage all the possible partners to make sure clients have no way to say no to the payment gateway
- Design/Develop and customize client journey (initiate/lead UX/UI design and pass to IT to implement) - Other tasks assign by the company or senior management
Requirements and Qualifications
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in driving digital business.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, audits, and content management platforms.
• Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads Manager, AHREF etc.)
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities. • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital business especially Insurtech.
• Understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating / working alongside media and creative agencies.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Apply for this job position